Seiten

Donnerstag

CROCHET

I can't help myself, I'm so in love with crochet things, and even more when they're white because white is my all time favorite. It would make me even happier if the real spring would finally come around the corner bringing those comfortable temperatures, sunbeams and an ocean of flowers growing all over the gras so you don't even know where to sit down. What so ever, the current season is a mixture between all of them seasons.....except summer. Quite unimaginable for people living in Cali, the weather is comparable a girl on its period. Yesterday you went out in a top paired with a destroyed jeans and some flats enjoying ice cream in the park and catching the first sunbeams to start being tanned. Well, the next day you better grab your UGG boots and your duffle coat, otherwise you'll freeze your ass off. The whole april feels like an april fool concerning the weather but i won't start complaining about the weather haha.

Dear weather if you read this, I really like the rain and stuff but please don't keep the sun behind the clouds forever because we really need the sun right now and for the rest of the year. And don't let it be so freaking windy everyday, my hair is a total mess even though I just took a few steps out of the door. Thank you luv

For all of you, I hope you had an awesome hump day and enjoy the rest of the week.

xxx


2 Kommentare:

  1. ich liebe diese festival looks
    und das top ist ein traum
    rchtig toll

    alles Liebe deine AMELY ROSE

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Jaa am liebsten würde ich jeden Tag nichts anderes tragen :(

      Löschen